WD picky

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 16:02:14 -0800
To: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
In the techniques under 2.2 is the link to "Checkpoints for Web Content
Accessibility Guidelines" which links to:

http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-WAI-PAGEAUTH/wai-pageauth-tech

instead of to:

http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WD-WAI-PAGEAUTH-19990226/full-checklist

which is more appropriate.  In fact I think we should start immediate
consideration of creating our own edited form of the latter for
inclusion in our document.  The checkpoints document is central to our
efforts (as well as those of EO) and it should be tailored to fit the
explicit needs of other Working Groups.
--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE