Agenda Items

From: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 13:33:53 -0500
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Cc: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
The following are items to be briefly discussed and resolved in the first
part of the face to face meeting entitled : Review of Document Structure
and Scope.

1. How do we incorporate relevant existing Guidelines
Reference but not duplicate other Guidelines Documents or
provide summary of other documents in introduction or
provide summary in appendix or
restate relevant guidelines

2. If a critical point is not covered in the Web Content guidelines should
we put it into the AU guidelines even though it belongs in another
guideline?

3. Should we address access issues of XML/XSL, Schema, SMIL, MathML, and
other standards other than HTML, if so how?

4. How many documents
One document with Guidelines, Checkpoints, Techniques and Appendices or
a separate Techniques document.