RE: Issues to be resolved

From: Pawson, David <DPawson@rnib.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 07:29:47 -0000
To: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Charles wrote:

There are a number of things on the issues list, and some of them seem
ripe for resolution. I propose we resolve:

That the guidelines need to address standards other than HTML. In
particular, we should cover XML in general, and W3C recommendations which
are XML subsets

Don't bite off more than we can chew.
The numbe of XML related standards coming out
is ... big.

Key one for XML. Give us the DTD with the document.
I only know of one tool that gens the DTD from the document,
and its not open source.
regards, DaveP