RE: Issues to be resolved

From: Pawson, David <DPawson@rnib.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 07:29:47 -0000
To: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Charles wrote:

There are a number of things on the issues list, and some of them seem
ripe for resolution. I propose we resolve:

That the guidelines need to address standards other than HTML. In
particular, we should cover XML in general, and W3C recommendations which
are XML subsets

<snip>

Don't bite off more than we can chew.
The numbe of XML related standards coming out
is ... big.

Key one for XML. Give us the DTD with the document.
I only know of one tool that gens the DTD from the document,
and its not open source.
regards, DaveP