RE: Issues to be resolved

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 15:14:21 -0500 (EST)
To: "Pawson, David" <DPawson@rnib.org.uk>
cc: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
I'm not sure if I understand. Is this something like declaring a
namespace, or a DOCTYPE declaration in HTML, or otherwise giving a
reference to the syntax, or is there a seperate issue?

Certainly in the use of various XML beasties this is important, and I
suspect rates a checkpoint or even a guideline.

Would you care to elaborate for us?