Re: MS Active Server Pages?

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 10:42:33 -0500 (EST)
To: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
I have not really looked at MS Active Server Pages, but I have designed
stuff for Cold Fusion, and I suspect the same ideas would apply:

Cold Fusion provides a number of server-side features. Some of these can
be used to provide clean HTML to do various things, while others will add
a Java APPLET into a page, build a FRAMESET, etc. Since these things need
to be done carefully to avoid creating access problems I have simply
avoided their use. This meant that I did not check carefully whether they
provided ways of building accessible versions which included alternatives
of some kind.

In any case, I think this is really an AU discussion, so have forwarded

Charles McCathieNevile