Re: New Draft: Please Review

From: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 13:17:13 -0500
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Regarding the new draft, could everyone please post your comments to the
list before next Tuesday. In general if we could adhere to a one week
turn-around for comments we can keep to the schedule we have set out for
ourselves. The document will then go out to the interest group for review
and then become a new public working draft (following revisions of course).

Thanks Jutta