checkpoint 2.3.3

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 02:22:31 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Checkpoint 2.3.3 says "allow the author to edit all alternative content and
structural information".

Since we now provide that information in an editable form (2.1.3) along with
the rest of the information in the document, this seems like a redundant
checkpoint. I propose that we remove it.

(It was put in a couple of drafts ago, to see if we like having it there. see
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/telecon-26may99#results for the resolution, and the
discussion minutes)

charles