New draft

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 02:18:05 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/WAI-AUTOOLS-19990617

The guidelines and techniques documents have different:
status, abstract, introduction, definitions, references

Only the guidelines document has conformance

Only the techniques document has techniques (including sample
implemenetations appendix)

Please review the document and email discussion by Monday so I can get a new
draft out for the Interest Group.

If appropriate, concentrating on the Techniques section while the draft is
being reviewed by the Interest group will make my life a lot easier. But I
would hate to slow down the progress of the document.

Cheers

Charles