Re: Priority Definitions for Sections 2 and 3

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 19:32:48 -0400 (EDT)
To: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
cc: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
This is the reason why I want to frame the definitions to make it clear that
there are significant barriers still in place unless P2s are done.

Among the things I think are important which we have not yet discussed is
getting double-A conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. But
I am not sure if we can really make that a P1.

Charles