Re: Česky (Czech) Intention of translation

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 13:16:11 +0200, Tomas Mosler <t.mosler@centrum.cz>
wrote:

> Dear Translators
>
> I confirm that I have searched the Translations database
> (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search) and the mailing-list
> archives (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/).
>
> Unless there are objections within the next few days, I will proceed
> with the translation into Česky of the following document:
>
> Cascading Style Sheets www.w3.org/Style/CSS/
>
> In compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
> (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I will
> be required to place a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in
> which I will disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English
> document, (2) that my document is a translation which may contain
> errors, and (3) that the original English document on the W3C website is
> the one that is official. (Items (2) and (3) must be in the target
> language.)
>
> I will also make sure the links within my translation(s) are valid and
> will endeavour to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
> http://validator.w3.org/).
>
> I will notify this list with links to my translation(s) when complete.
>
> Tomas Mosler

Ahoj Tomas

Please, note that the translation process for the CSS pages is specific:
   http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/translating

Send your translated file to Bert Bos (bert@w3.org) when you're done.

   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/