Re: Translation of http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-widgets-20101005/ into Traditional Chinese

On Fri, 01 Jul 2011 20:04:49 +0200, Certified Translation
<abacustranslation@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Coralie,
>
> We have just posted a traditional Chinese translation of
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-widgets-20101005/ at
> http://www.certifiedchinesetranslation.com/openaccess/WidgetsPackTW.htm
>
> It was done by one of our volunteers.
>
> Please let me know if there is anything we need to do in order to have it
> posted.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Samuel Chong
> http://www.certifiedchinesetranslation.com/

Dear Samuel

Thank you for writing. And thank you for the translation.

Seeing that you have selected a Working Draft for translation, you did the
right thing to notify the w3c-translators mailing list.

The W3C translations database does not contain translations of unstable
documents such as working drafts.

Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/