Re: Translated REC-WebCGM into Persian/Farsi

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 14:32:10 +0200, Raoof Khalil Aqayi
<yoursite2web@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear sirs
>
> We have translated the page
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-WebCGM-20011217
> into Persian/Farsi.
>
> The Persian/Farsi translation can be found at:
> http://www.persianw3c.org/TR/2001/REC-WebCGM-20011217/
> (Passed validation)
>
> The manager of the translating group: Raoof Khalil Aqayi
> Translator: Seyyed Abdul Qader Samadi
> The editor of the translated text into Persian: Rozhin Behyar
>

> Best Regards
> Raoof Khalil Aqayi
>
> http://www.yoursite2web.com/
> http://www.yoursite2web.net/

Dear Raoof Khalil Aqayi

Thank you for this work. This is a good start.

I notice you have translated the cover page and would like to know if you
will translated the actual content of WebCGM 1.0 Second Release. The cover
page only does not suffice for inclusion in the database.

[[
Contents

    [21]Detailed Table of Contents
      * [22]1. Introduction to WebCGM
      * [23]2. WebCGM Concepts
      * [24]3. WebCGM Intelligent Content
      * [25]4. WebCGM Profile

      [21] http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-WebCGM-20011217/REC-WebCGM-TOC.html
      [22]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-WebCGM-20011217/REC-01-CGM-Intro.html
      [23]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-WebCGM-20011217/REC-02-CGM-Concepts.html
      [24] http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-WebCGM-20011217/REC-03-CGM-IC.html
      [25]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-WebCGM-20011217/REC-04-CGM-Profile.html
]]

When you are done translated the above documents, please, kindly announce
it on the w3c-translators@w3.org list and I will consider the whole
translation for inclusion in the Translations database.

Also, please, could you make sure you inform us before starting to work on
a translation?

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/