Re: Both Translations Completed

Hello all

Thank you CE Whitehead.

Like I said on the list, I will work with Mark on this one, with my
quality of native French speaker.
And as a reminder to all, while we greatly appreciate the work done by
volunteer translators, we prefer that they translate into their native
language.

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR