Re: Translating to belarussian

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 13:48:25 +0200, Aleksei Petrov <sibromail@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Translating to belarussian (be) at present time:

[...]
> http://www.w3.org/Style/XSL/

I am adding Liam Quin in the to: of this message to let him know about
your intention to translate the above resource.
Liam is the Alternate Team Contact for the XSL Working Group.

Kindly let w3c-translators know if you are done with the translation, so
that I find out from Liam if he wishes to link to your translation from
the above page.

Please note that the translation would not qualify to be in the
Translations database.

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR