Re: Japanese translation of "Extensible Markup Language (XML) 1.1 (Second Edition)" is now available

Hello Coralie,

Thank you for adding to the database.

One thing I have to apologize to you is my ambiguity about the translator's name. I should have prominently told the Japanese representation of my name but I fondly didn't because in Japan ISO-2022-JP is the most common character encoding used in e-mail and I imagined that the mailer software I use can't send one in other than ISO-2022-JP. But I find a way to change it and will show the Japanese representation in UTF-8, which would be acceptable:

[[
Extensible Markup Language (XML) 1.1 (第二版)
    Translator: 長谷川 宏聡 (Hiroaki Hasegawa).
]]

I also modified the header of the translation to make more unambiguous.

I'm sorry to trouble you, but would you remove the leading "は" from "Translator"?

Best regards,
Hiroaki Hasegawa

P.S. If the FAMILY Given format is more appropriate, use "HASEGAWA Hiroaki" instead; both are acceptable and I don't mind which is used.

or=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=xml11> &note=none&tut=none&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&sorti