Re: Translation of WAI-Quicktips to Telugu

Sir,

Our names have been given in Telugu in the footer of our translated document
http://people.csa.iisc.ernet.in/sivaram/np/WAIQuickTips-Telugu.html

We are sending the requested information in the attached html file.

Sincerely,

P.Sivaram Prasad and K.Siva Basava