Re: Translation of WCAG 1.0 to norwegian (upgrade)

Dear Kristian,

Good to hear from you. Thank you for taking on the translation into
Norwegian of WAI materials.

I'm cc'ing this to Daniel Dardailler and Sylvie Duchateau also, as they
help coordinate on WAI translations as well, and they may be able to help
answer your questions.

By the way, the "How People with Disabilities Use the Web" article will be
significantly revised soon, so after doing WCAG 1.0, you may want to start
with a different document, such as "Getting Started"
http://www.w3.org/WAI/gettingstarted

Best regards,

- Judy