Re: Thoughts on namespaces

From: Michael Sperberg-McQueen <U35395@UICVM.UIC.EDU>
Date: Fri, 23 May 97 19:08:33 CDT
To: W3C SGML Working Group <w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org>
On Fri, 23 May 1997 19:24:32 -0400 (EDT) Eliot Kimber said:
>The Japanese proposal is WG8 document 1873, available at
>http://www.ornl.gov/sgml/wg8/document/1873.doc.

Thank you, Eliot (and Jim!).

After a half-hour's struggle with the MS Word document at this URL,
I've tagged the file in TEI Lite and translated it into HTML; those
who are, like me, Word-less (in the software sense!) can view it at

   http://www.uic.edu/~cmsmcq/tech/n1873.sgml
   http://www.uic.edu/~cmsmcq/tech/n1873.html

-C. M. Sperberg-McQueen

P.S. if you encounter errors viewing this with Panorama, let me
know; I think the necessary files are there and in good shape, but
I have not tested this document in Panorama on the net.