Re: SD4 - Schema format

From: Martin Bryan <mtbryan@sgml.u-net.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 15:31:14 +0100
To: w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org
Over last weekend I pointed out that WG8 had asked me to submit a proposal
for namespace identification based on an extension to the existing mechanism
for using parameter entities to reference element sets. I have now managed
to complete a first draft of this proposal for submission to WG8, and attach
a copy of it herewith for the information of the XML community.

----
Martin Bryan, The SGML Centre, Churchdown, Glos. GL3 2PU, UK
Phone/Fax: +44 1452 714029   WWW home page: http://www.sgml.u-net.com/