Clarification to Comments on XML-Link

From: Eric Johnson <ericj@nev.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 13:18:58 +0100
To: "W3C SGML WG" <w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org>
Here I am commenting on clarity and in rereading what I sent discover that
I'm not being clear either!

In the section on 1.4 Terminology of my earlier message I say, "I kept
having to refer back to the definitions, which seem sometimes incomplete,
in trying to understand their full implications."

Perhaps more clearly stated:  The definitions in themselves often seem
incomplete (instances noted in comments that follow) and that important
pieces of or clues to the more complete definition I could glean only from
reading other definitions.  An example is 'resource' occuring multiple
times in one link.  The definition says nothing about 'single' vs.
'multiple' occurrences and instead implies 'single.'  It's only in looking
at other definitions that one begins to suspects that's not true.

Eric