About to post reformatted questions

From: Jon Bosak <bosak@atlantic-83.Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 13:44:34 -0700
To: w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org
Since I can't read Jean's postings (SD1-SD5) because of the way they
fail to line wrap in my browser, and because people who have the same
problem are starting to quote from those postings in a way that is
*really* ugly, and because as a result of an SGML Open technical track
meeting today we have just added seven new SGML experts to the WG list
who haven't seen those postings at all, I have reformatted them and
will be posting them now.  If you quote pieces from Jean's messages,
please quote from the reformatted versions.  The new posts will have
titles identical to the originals except that the string " [fmt]" will
be added to the end of each subject line.

Jon