Upcoming work items

From: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 1997 18:11:28 -0700
To: w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org
Next wednesday, the chief item on the ERB's plate will be overhauling
up the XML-link spec.  Steve and I have a work item to organize and
bring forward a list of cleanups that need to be done.  I'll try to
get at least some version of it out to this list.  We've been trying to
monitor the discussion and save all the XML-link issues... but if
you want to make sure your pet peeve gets on the list, or some new
brilliant argument occurs to you as to why something needs to be
fixed/added/amputated/grown/shrunk, now would be a real good time.

Cheers, Tim Bray
tbray@textuality.com http://www.textuality.com/ +1-604-708-9592