Re: PC Magazine, John Dvorak - depressing reading

Alex Milowski wrote:
> Whenever I read an article on HTML and the Web, I usually ended up shuddering
> about the mis-information.  Can we keep this from happening often with
> XML?  Obviously, we can't absolutely do this.

We can try, but I would be surprised if we were successful. There is
already plenty of information out there with the intelligence to use a
search engine. If John Dvorack can't be bothered I don't know what we
can do (other than email blanket him, which we should).

 Paul Prescod