Re: PC Magazine, John Dvorak - depressing reading

Alex writes:

> Hmmm, I hope this isn't a common misconception.

I'm afraid it is. Ever since the first press release, the journos are
firmly convinced XML is a Microsoft product.

> Whenever I read an article on HTML and the Web, I usually ended up shuddering
> about the mis-information.  Can we keep this from happening often with
> XML?  Obviously, we can't absolutely do this.
>
> Thoughts on this?

When you see such an error call the mag/paper/journal/radio/tv and tell
them to read the FAQ :-)

///Peter

   http://www.ucc.ie/xml (new version out after the weekend I hope).