XML extended links

From: Martin Bryan <mtbryan@sgml.u-net.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 14:15:00 +0100
To: w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org
The attached file suggests a way in which XML extended links with a model of
ANY could *usefully* contain XML extended link groups as part of their
content. While I would find such models very very useful, before I go too
far down this line I want to check with those of you developing systems that
the concept of nested groups of specifications will not become an impossible
task for developers if this is permitted in Version 1.0 of the XML-link
specification.

Martin Bryan

----
Martin Bryan, 29 Oldbury Orchard, Churchdown, Glos. GL3 2PU, UK
Phone/Fax: +44 1452 714029  E-mail: mtbryan@sgml.u-net.com
For details about The SGML Centre contact http://www.sgml.u-net.com/
For details about the Open Information Interchange initiative contact
http://www.echo.lu/oii/home.html