Re: Linking to stylesheets in XML

From: Peter Flynn <pflynn@curia.ucc.ie>
Date: 23 Apr 1997 10:07:41 +0100
To: w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org
[legal docs]
> I've heard this often, so I don't doubt its veracity.  Does anyone
> know of anywhere with legal requirements for document _display_, or
> are these only for print.

IMHE they are often not actually required by statute, just conventions
that have been around so long they have acquired the status of law.
This is certainly true of three cases I have been involved with (in the
UK, France, and Austria). In the USA, though, they may have been
codified, or be the subject of governmental regulations if not actual
law.

But this all belongs in a stylesheet: did I miss something?

///Peter