Re: Read the draft carefully!

From: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 16:44:14 -0800
To: w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org
At 11:31 PM 11/12/96 GMT, Christopher R. Maden wrote:
>Everyone receiving this message, PLEASE read the spec carefully ASAP.

To which I say: hear hear!  We have made this request several times;
as Chris points out, this was prepared in an amount of time that
(if you're not thinking in Internet terms) is just insanely small,
and it guaranteed to have some typos and thinkos.  Every one of you
can have a substantial positive influence on this baby just by
pitching in and giving it a sharp-eyed once-over.

Thanks to Chris. -T.