Read the draft carefully!

From: Christopher R. Maden <crm@ebt.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 23:31:08 GMT
To: w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org
Everyone receiving this message, PLEASE read the spec carefully ASAP.

I'm finding numerous oversights in the EBNF, and apparently
unintentional incompatibilities with 8879.  I don't fault the authors;
it's easy to overlook syntactic errors in your own work, especially
when working so quickly.  But I don't feel at all confident that I can
catch all of the errors, so help would be appreciated.  I saw no
extensive critiques other than mine on the previous draft, and don't
want that to happen again.

No undefined terminals so far, though - congrats.

I'll post a summary of what I've got before I leave work tonight.

-Chris
--
<!NOTATION SGML.Geek PUBLIC "-//GCA//NOTATION SGML Geek//EN">
<!ENTITY crism PUBLIC "-//EBT//NONSGML Christopher R. Maden//EN" SYSTEM