Re: Resolution != Naming (was RE: FPIs to URNs)

From: Terry Allen <tallen@fsc.fujitsu.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 11:10:57 -0800 (PST)
To: dgd@cs.bu.edu, w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org
>   We've been discussing entities, levaing NOTATION to the side for the
moment. On NOTATION, I think we need to be careful -- Wherever possible, we
should use MIME-types in harmony with the rest of the net

Agreed.

Regards,
    Terry Allen    Fujitsu Software Corp.    tallen@fsc.fujitsu.com
"In going on with these experiments, how many pretty systems do we build,
 which we soon find outselves obliged to destroy?" - Benjamin Franklin
  A Davenport Group Sponsor:  http://www.ora.com/davenport/index.html