Re: ACTION 20040116#mime ... publishing the mimetypes doc

From: Aaron Swartz <me@aaronsw.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:17:24 -0600
Cc: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
To: Graham Klyne <gk@ninebynine.org>

> I'm waiting for Aaron to reissue the draft with revised dates for the
> RDF documents, reflecting the PR publication date (as noted by Dave),
> at which point I'd seek the WG's agreement to request publication.

Sorry I missed the telecon, but since the specs will presumably be
published as Recommendations sometime soon now that the review period
is over, wouldn't it make more sense to wait until then so that the
mime type document has the final final dates when submitted?

--
Aaron Swartz: http://www.aaronsw.com/