ACTION 20040116#mime ... publishing the mimetypes doc

From: Graham Klyne <gk@ninebynine.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:01:37 +0000
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Cc: Aaron Swartz <me@aaronsw.com>

I've had an brief exchange with Ned Freed (who is probably the concerned
IETF area director in this matter) ... he has indicated a willingness to
request IESG approval informational RFC publication -- this looks like the
easiest path at this time.

I'm waiting for Aaron to reissue the draft with revised dates for the RDF
documents, reflecting the PR publication date (as noted by Dave), at which
point I'd seek the WG's agreement to request publication.

#g

Graham Klyne
For email:
http://www.ninebynine.org/#Contact