Re: Updated semantics doc

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:42:55 +0000
To: herman.ter.horst@philips.com
Cc: Brian McBride <brian.mcbride@hp.com>, Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>, Brian Archive McBride <bwm@0-imap-1.hpl.hp.com>, "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, Rdf Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I have reviewed the proposed changes and I support them.

I would marginally prefer a slightly more explicit word than "Following" in
the change log, sentence:

"Following comments by ter Horst , the definition of D-interpretation has
been re-worded."

my (tiny) concern being that the re-wording follows Herman's comment in
time but not in substance.

Possible rewording would be

s/Following/After considering/

If the editor or chairs do not wish us to consider this change that is no
problem.

Jeremy