semantics typos [was Re: Post-Herman changes to RDF semantics document]

Pat--

I've started to go through the Semantics document based on this thread
arising, and am finding a few additional typos.  Referring to the
document at the URL cited below,

* Section 1.4, semantic conditions for ground graphs, the 5th cell,
shouldn't it be I(p) is in IP rather than I(ppp) is in IP?  (I don't see
ppp defined anyplace).

*  Section 2.1, the first sentence: change "the particular meaning of
any of any of the names" to "the particular meaning of any of the names"

I'm still going through the document, and so may find others.

--Frank