RE: revising the semantics PR document

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 18:37:18 +0100
To: "Brian McBride" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>, "pat hayes" <phayes@ihmc.us>, "Herman ter Horst" <herman.ter.horst@philips.com>, "Eric Miller" <em@w3.org>, "Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, "Sandro Hawke" <sandro@w3.org>
Cc: "rdf core" <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I will review this once Pat indicates this is the change he is proposing.
I suggest we should also ask for feedback from Horrocks and Patel-Schneider
(OWL Semantics Editor), cc-ing webont.
[Herman does not speak for webont - in particular I note that at the last
webont call he was in a minority on a different semantics issue - nothing
wrong with that of course. It is conceivable that RDF Core might upset
WebOnt by doing what Herman says]

I am happy to raise this informally on webont, as part of my review.

Jeremy