RE: revising the semantics PR document

I will review this once Pat indicates this is the change he is proposing.
I suggest we should also ask for feedback from Horrocks and Patel-Schneider
(OWL Semantics Editor), cc-ing webont.
[Herman does not speak for webont - in particular I note that at the last
webont call he was in a minority on a different semantics issue - nothing
wrong with that of course. It is conceivable that RDF Core might upset
WebOnt by doing what Herman says]

I am happy to raise this informally on webont, as part of my review.

Jeremy