revising the semantics PR document

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 17:03:25 +0000
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, pat hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>, Herman ter Horst <herman.ter.horst@philips.com>, Eric Miller <em@w3.org>, Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Cc: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

It looks like we need to make some minor revisions to the semantics doc.
    DanC has asked for a WG decision to approve the change.

Eric, Sandro, will a decision at a telecon on 16 Jan 2004 be timely from
your point of view?

I think what we need is a clear description of the proposed changes for
review.  Pat, I see a proposal from you at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2004JanMar/thread.html

Have you and Herman agreed to this?  I see Graham has reviewed it and is
happy with it.

If anyone has issues with approving this change, please raise them asap.