Re: Heads up: RFC2996bis, possible problem for RDF

On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 04:51, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> Pat Hayes wrote:
>

> > I agree with Graham that this is a potentially serious problem that we
> > should nip in the bud. I also would like to be a co-signatory on the
> > proposed textual changes; Graham, please include me. I particularly like
> > the inclusion of the phrase " for purposes of retrieval" as it
> > acknowledges that URIs have other purposes.
> >
> > Pat
>
> It's looking like we should make a formal comment as a WG

Formal comments from groups are not very much respected in the IETF.
Comments from individuals are the only things that matter.

You can say "I'm sending this on behalf of the WG" but Roy
will likely ignore that part and just read your message like
he reads any other... or: he should, as an IETF editor.

>  ... what's the
> timescale?
>
> Jeremy
see you at the W3C Tech Plenary in Cannes 1-5 Mar 2003?