Re: 20030220 telecon

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:42:05 +0000
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

> Ah.  Is this a problem.  Have I understood correctly they are going
> through last call again anyway.

Yes - I could change my draft informal response to indicate that if we have
any other formal response it will be included in our LC review comments on
their new documents.

>> e.g.
>> I have informed the RDF Core WG of your decisions, and no one has
>> indicated  unhappiness - however we have not formally discussed these
>> issues; and are not likely to.
>

> When is the deadline?  I'm prepared to decide by email so we can
> formally respond by email.

Two weeks from when I received the message ....
  i.e. during Cannes - I suspect that is also the real deadline, in that I
imagine they want to make their final decisions at Cannes

I am happy to draft a formal response that is pretty vacuous, for e-mail vote.

Jeremy