Re: RDF and OWL "REC" documents

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 16:50:29 +0100
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, www-webont-wg@w3.org

Sandro, I've spent a few hours looking into them and
haven't found "anything terribly wrong with them" :)

Nice work!

                      Sandro Hawke
                      <sandro@w3.org>          To:       www-webont-wg@w3.org, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      www-webont-wg-req        Subject:  RDF and OWL "REC" documents
                      uest@w3.org

                      06/02/2004 23:17

Would all editors please look over their docs and/or diffs and let me
know ASAP if there's anything terribly wrong with them?  I've done
various edits to get links to point to the right places (and in a few
cases as requested) and it's possible I broke something in the
process.   The cost of changes is very high, but if I broke anything,
I do want to fix it.

RDF:
   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/
   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/diffs/20031215-20040210/

OWL:
   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/TR/
   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/diffs

Note that all the links like

    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/staging/$shortname
    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-$shortname-20030117
    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/TR/STAGE-$shortname

are fine; they will be rewritten to point to the frozen-in-time TR
documents as the documents are moved.

     -- sandro