Re: pfps-04, pfps-06

From: pat hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:21:00 -0500
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

>In his response
>pfps suggested for pfps-06 that he just needed told that we'd fixed
>it.  Can you check whether we have and if so inform him so we can
>close it off.

I will try to find the first time he was told about this, but it was
months ago now. Might be simpler just to tell him again?

>On pfps-04 - is that fixed or an agree to differ.  pfps again
>suggested we had not responded.

On this one, Peter and I are in disagreement about what the comment
was. My view is that the original comment is fixed and that he has
since transformed it into a new one on which we differ.  Peter's
view, as I understand it, is that it is not fixed and that we differ.

>Would be good to close these off.

By all means. Let us say that the first is closed OK and the second
is closed agree to differ.

IHMC	(850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
40 South Alcaniz St.	(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501			(850)291 0667    cell