Re: collecting objections

From: pat hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 11:24:30 -0500
To: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

>I apologize if I over-reacted to you're comments. I
>doubt you were intending to point any fingers. I guess I
>(like most folks) are wary about being singled out in
>contentious processes such as this has been.
>I guess we're all pretty frazzled over this process, and
>none of us are fully satisfied with the end result, even if
>most all of us are resigned to live with it, taking it as
>the "least unattractive of alternatives".
>Please disregard my last post, if you can.

S'OK, I understand. Sorry I provoked it.

Just the other evening I was watching 'band of brothers' on DVD (many
hours of grittily realistic WW2 combat stuff) to test my new
5.1-channel digital surround-sound theatre. First time I have
actually heard bullets whistling past my head, but somehow I had this
eerie sense of deja vu....

IHMC	(850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
40 South Alcaniz St.	(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501			(850)291 0667    cell