Re: collecting objections

From: pat hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 11:24:30 -0500
To: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

>Pat,
>
>I apologize if I over-reacted to you're comments. I
>doubt you were intending to point any fingers. I guess I
>(like most folks) are wary about being singled out in
>contentious processes such as this has been.
>
>I guess we're all pretty frazzled over this process, and
>none of us are fully satisfied with the end result, even if
>most all of us are resigned to live with it, taking it as
>the "least unattractive of alternatives".
>
>Please disregard my last post, if you can.

S'OK, I understand. Sorry I provoked it.

Just the other evening I was watching 'band of brothers' on DVD (many
hours of grittily realistic WW2 combat stuff) to test my new
5.1-channel digital surround-sound theatre. First time I have
actually heard bullets whistling past my head, but somehow I had this
eerie sense of deja vu....

Pat

IHMC	(850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
40 South Alcaniz St.	(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501			(850)291 0667    cell