Re: about " 3 "^^xsd:integer

Can we all just agree that the XML Schema spec
is unclear and confusing in this regard, remove all
XML Schema test cases touching on this issue, and
formally recommend a clarification from the XML
Schema WG (which is unrelated to our own schedule)?

Whether " 3 " is or is not in the lexical space of
xsd:integer is irrelevant to our design and whatever
the XML Schema WG says is correct will work
perfectly with our design, so let's leave it to them
to clarify for the sake of those using *their* datatypes
and move on...

Patrick