Re: non english labels/comments for rdf.rdf and rdfs.rdf

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 07:36:22 -0500
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: Graham Klyne <gk@ninebynine.org>, Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, swick@w3.org

What I remember from the last round of discussing that copied
Ralph was that I was concerned about including the french stuff inline,
but that seeAlso'ing it to a separate file would work, and be
more easily extendable, updatable etc. I believe Ralph agreed that
such an approach would meet his goals. I'll try to track down the mails.

Brian, to answer your direct question, applications would find the data
by following rdfs:seeAlso properties and reading the RDF doc(s) they
reference.

Dan

* Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com> [2003-10-31 12:26+0000]