Re: Minutes of 2003-10-03 RDFCore WG telcon

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@acm.org>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 15:53:10 -0400
To: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Dave Beckett wrote:

> 2003-10-03 RDFCore WG meeting

snip

> ACTION 2003-10-03#8 frankm change primer to have an omitted rdf:RDF example

Not quite.  I accepted an action to reflect the optionality of rdf:RDF
in the Primer.  It seems silly, given all the examples currently in the
Primer, to have yet another example just to omit the rdf:RDF.  What I
propose to do is to comment, at the point where rdf:RDF is introduced,
that the enclosing rdf:RDF element is optional in situations where the
XML can be identified as RDF/XML by context (but it doesn't hurt to
provide it anyway), and to see the Syntax document for further details.

--Frank