Re: URGENT: Request to advance to PR ready, Request process check, Ed's doc check

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 15:37:28 -0500
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Brian McBride wrote:

snip

> EDs:  The request to advance contains status info about edits still in
> progress.  Please verify these are correct.  I think they are and will
> go ahead as soon I've verified the process, if I don't hear form you.

To be precise, the Primer will also include editorial updates in
response to the first message from Martin,
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003OctDec/0120.html
which also arrived 7 November.  (This message is the one pointed to by
the "raised" link on issue "i18n-comments" assigned to Concepts;  but
some of the comments in that message were directed at Primer).

--Frank