URGENT: Request to advance to PR ready, Request process check, Ed's doc check

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 19:03:56 +0000
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

DanC:  I've completed the changes you requested to

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030331-advance.html

and removed draft status and final @@'s

The next step is to send to the director, copying chairs - right? Do I
send the doc, or a link?  The request looks different to others I see in
the archive, so I'm checking.  It makes no mention of satisfying
dependencies as required by process doc [1] - thats ok - right.  It
doesn't suggest a timescale for review as the recent XML Core request does.

EDs:  The request to advance contains status info about edits still in
progress.  Please verify these are correct.  I think they are and will
go ahead as soon I've verified the process, if I don't hear form you.

Brian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2003/06/Process-20030618/process.html#transition-reqs