Re: lc2 comments: just two left

From: pat hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 12:58:40 -0600
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

>I've been updating the lc2 comments doc
>
>http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20031010-comments/
>
>I think we are all done except the I18N comments on the primer.  I'm
>treating encoding uri refs as accepted, though there are still some
>editorial discussions going on with Peter.
>
>Frank - when do you think we can get a response on the primer comment?
>
>Pat - where are we with Herman's comments.

As you know, he responded with some detail-polishing changes and one
typo which I have now done, and asked him to say if we have now
addressed his comments, CCiong etc. Hopefully this will now stop.

Pat

>Thanks to Jan et all for pushing this forward.  Much progress today.
>
>Brian

IHMC	(850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
40 South Alcaniz St.	(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501			(850)291 0667    cell