Re: lc2 comments: just two left

From: pat hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 12:58:40 -0600
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

>I've been updating the lc2 comments doc
>I think we are all done except the I18N comments on the primer.  I'm
>treating encoding uri refs as accepted, though there are still some
>editorial discussions going on with Peter.
>Frank - when do you think we can get a response on the primer comment?
>Pat - where are we with Herman's comments.

As you know, he responded with some detail-polishing changes and one
typo which I have now done, and asked him to say if we have now
addressed his comments, CCiong etc. Hopefully this will now stop.

>Thanks to Jan et all for pushing this forward.  Much progress today.

IHMC	(850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
40 South Alcaniz St.	(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501			(850)291 0667    cell