lc2 comments: just two left

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:00:38 +0000
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I've been updating the lc2 comments doc

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20031010-comments/

I think we are all done except the I18N comments on the primer.  I'm
treating encoding uri refs as accepted, though there are still some
editorial discussions going on with Peter.

Frank - when do you think we can get a response on the primer comment?

Pat - where are we with Herman's comments.

Thanks to Jan et all for pushing this forward.  Much progress today.