pls add anchor for "semantic extensions"

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:25:41 -0600
To: Pat Hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Reading from
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-mt-20030117/#rdf_entail

I see stuff like "Semantic extensions MAY limit the formal
interpretations of these vocabularies to conform to these intended
meanings."

That's a conformance clause; i.e. it suggests somebody
can say "banana-ML is a semantic extension to RDF".
When they do so, it's nice if they can link to a
defining anchor for that term.

I don't see one. Pat, I suggest you make one. Perhaps
this one:

"Semantic extensions of RDF are constrained in this recommendation using
the keywords MUST , MUST NOT, SHOULD and MAY of [RFC 2119]."

Conformance clauses need to be backed by implementation
experience in a request for PR. I suppose we have some,
in OWL.