meeting next week (nov 14)? provisionally yes, ...

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 11:56:01 -0500
To: brian_mcbride@hp.com, em@w3.org, connolly@w3.org, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, sandro@w3.org

RDF Core,

We didn't really finalise whether to call a meeting
next week, Nov 14th, during today's call.

Eric, DanC and myself will be in Japan, where attending
(in Staff Contact and/or chairing capacities especially)
may be difficult or impossible.

It is also not clear to me that the WG needs to meet.

However, if we are to meet, we need to decide to meet now.
(we can decide to cancel mid-week of course...).

It is possible Sandro might be available to play Staff Contact,
though not certain as he has lots of things competing for
his time.

Therefore, please expect to meet, usual time/place for 1hr,
next week, Fri Nov 14th 2003. The chairs and w3c team will
figure out next week (I suggest after SW CG on monday;
but before weds) whether to proceed with the meeting.

Thanks,

Dan