Re: broken link on RDF Core page

It's all very well for Internet Drafts to expire after 6 months, but
that doesn't mean the links have to expire too.  It would be more
helpful to resolve to "the Internet Draft you're looking for has
expired, and if you want to read the old text anyway, go here" than to
"we don't know what you're talking about".  IETF, of all people!